US soccer sensation Megan Rapinoe to host sports series 'Prodigy'
USA's Ballon d'Or winning soccer star Megan Rapinoe is set to host a new sports docu-series titled 'Prodigy'.
The show aims to shine a light on eight different sports people who are showing promise at the age of 21 or younger.
And the two-time World Cup winner will contribute on-camera commentary as well as giving her own take on the individual stories and what they can do to succeed in their respective disciplines.
The show will air on the American mobile video plaform Quibi, with a release date yet to be confirmed.
The eight sportspeople that will be the focus of the series are:
1) Jalen Green: #1 ranked high school basketball player in the country
2) Sha’Carri Richardson: Fastest woman in NCAA track and field history
3) Red Gerard: Youngest Winter Olympic Gold Medalist since 1928
4) Regan Smith: Fastest woman in swimming history
5) Matthew Boling: Fastest man in high school track and field history
6) Tyler Adams: Member of the USMNT, one of the world’s most promising young soccer stars
7) Korey Foreman: #1 ranked high school football player in the country
8) Chantel Navarro: US Junior National Boxing Team member, 5-time National Champion